27/10/17

EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO BEFORE SUMMER STARTS

Happy FRI-YAY, everyone! Hope you’ve had a great week. Sorry I haven’t posted in over a week had a great post planned, that I was working on, but due to a few technical difficulties and also taking longer than planned to write I’ve have had to put it on the back burner.

So thought as I love making daily, monthly and yearly list of sh**t that I need to get done. Thought why not share with you all my list of all the things I want to do before summer starts.

If list making is new to you, I’d defiantly recommend starting one as having one has drastically changed and made my life more organize over the past few year. I also find it super satisfying being able to cross stuff off as I’ve complete them. If it wasn’t for lists I would have probably of given up on a lot of stuff years ago.

MY SPRING TO DO LIST
MY SPRING TO DO LIST
  • Post more regular to Instagram.
  • Be consistent with blog posts.
  • Start a book and actually finish it.
  • Take more photos of my local area.
  • Have a huge clear out.
  • Add more colour to my wardrobe for summer.
  • Be more consistent with my YouTube channel.
  • Have more Pimms drinking afternoons.
  • Start writing an ebook or ecourse.
  • Watch some Christmas move I’ve never watched before.
  • Drink more water.
  • Colour more in my adult colouring book.
MY SPRING TO DO LIST
MY SPRING TO DO LIST

Let me know what’s on your to do list.

SHOP MY LOOK

xoxo  The Alexandra Edit

9 Comments

1. 28/10/2017 / 10:00 am

I like the list! I especially agree with the finishing a good book. It’s quite relaxing and entertaining !

• thealexandraedit
      28/10/2017 / 11:21 am

Yes, it is defiantly is relaxing and entertaining finishing a book.

2. 28/10/2017 / 11:09 am

Nice outfit and shoes. I’m a lot like you in using lists – I just find it helpful to stay organised and focused. Good luck with ticking everything off the list.

• thealexandraedit
      28/10/2017 / 11:20 am

3. 28/10/2017 / 3:24 pm

I love lists, too and constantly need to refer back to them (I’m sometimes absent-minded). Great list, by the way – it helps to remind you of your goals and improvements to your life, and you’ve listed some fantastic ones. I’d love to write a book and finish it as well. Love your outfit and shoes (looks so comfy). Thanks for sharing!

• thealexandraedit
      29/10/2017 / 2:22 pm

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Glad that it was helpful to you 🙂

4. 29/10/2017 / 2:04 am

I love the list! I also want to utilize my adult coloring book more. It’s a good way for me to decompress. 🙂

• thealexandraedit
      29/10/2017 / 8:00 am

Love using my adult colouring for decompressing as well 🙂

5. 03/11/2017 / 11:04 pm

I cannot survive without lists! I agree, there is something so satisfying about crossing things off your todo lists