Over the past few weeks my internet has been cutting out after 6pm every 10 or so mins. So thought I’d share with you all 5 of my tips for things you can do when you don’t have internet
1) Have an early night, sometimes having an early night is a good thing as it helps you to get energized and refuel for the next day.
2) Obviously I don’t like going to bed early every night so some nights I like having a tv shows marathon or watching one of my favorite movies.
3) Getting out my journal and planning future blog posts, YouTube videos and other blog related things.
4) Getting ahead with my assignments, been the perfect time to get ahead with my assignments and as of tomorrow afternoon will have handed in my final assignment. So will be stress free when I start my new class on Monday and get new assignments.
5) If you can’t live without the internet which sometimes I can’t. As some nights I need more than 10-20 mins to write a blog post, then there’s always Starbucks or somewhere similar that is open late and has free wifi.
Let me know in the comments what things you like doing when you don’t have any internet.